CH2M HILL is a leader in operations services, providing communities, governments and industries with a range of custom-tailored operations and maintenance solutions. Our services include water and wastewater system and staff optimization; contract operations and maintenance of water, wastewater and other utilities; and complete municipal operations, including administration, public works and community development – all backed by a commitment to safety, quality, innovation and customer service. The company serves more than 100 clients in more than 30 states, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Capabilities for government and industry include:
- A broad range of municipal services, including public works, administration, finance and community development
- Water, wastewater and other utility operations, maintenance, and management services
- O&M consulting services, including startup, training, asset management and system optimization
- Industrial utility operations and waste remediation services
- Integrated design-build-operate and other alternate project delivery services
Elisa M. Speranza, president
Steve Meininger, global operations director, Project Delivery and Operations
Scott Haskins, director, Technology, Quality & Innovation
Rich D'Amato, global director, Business Development
Bob Danks, director, Human Resources
Natalie Eldredge, vice president and business manager
About $270 million
About 1,700 as of year end
9193 S. Jamaica St., Suite 400
Englewood, CO 80112 (a suburb of Denver)
Founded in 1980 by CH2M HILL Companies Ltd., a $5 billion, employee-owned firm providing engineering, construction, operations, communications, security, environmental, and related services to public and private clients around the world.
Our people, processes and projects have earned hundreds of local, regional and national awards over the years for safety, environmental excellence, industry achievements and more. In 2000, CH2M HILL was the proud recipient of the 2000 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.