||We're proud to work with dozens of cities, communities and companies that rely on the expertise of CH2M HILL. Here are just a few of our many valued clients.
- DuPont, Richmond, Va. — We manage the water and wastewater systems for this advanced fiber production facility, providing services that include operations and maintenance, laboratory sampling, analysis, associated data management, and technical laboratory assistance, along with National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit compliance. Our partnership began in 1996.
- City of Fayetteville, Ark. — We operate, maintain and manage a 12.6-million-gallon-per-day advanced wastewater treatment plant, 40 lift stations, a land application program, sludge hauling and disposal, a data acquisition system, and an industrial pretreatment program. Our partnership began in 1987.
- City of Hinesville, Ga. — We oversee the wastewater treatment plant, water production system, wastewater collection and water distribution systems, in addition to a full range of public works services, including refuse collection, parks and grounds maintenance, vehicle and street maintenance, mosquito control and meter-reading. Our partnership began in 1984.
- City of Lebanon, Ore. — We operate and maintain a 7-mgd wastewater treatment facility and biosolids handling, including two wastewater pumping stations; and we operate and maintain a 6-mgd water treatment plant. Our partnership with Lebanon is the longest in our history — it began in 1982 and recently was renewed for another 11 years.
- Reichhold Chemical, Gulfport, Miss. — At this former adhesive and resin manufacturing facility, we operate and maintain all onsite treatment facilities and equipment for a nearly 60-acre groundwater remediation system, 10 groundwater recovery wells, an air stripping system and a nitrification pond. Our employees helped the company resume operations following Hurricane Katrina and returned treatment systems to full operation within 30 days. Our initial partnership began in 1996.
- City of Rio Rancho, N.M. — We operate and maintain the water and wastewater system, which includes 22 wells, 13 reservoirs, six wastewater treatment plants and a water treatment plant. It was the first CH2M HILL-operated municipal water and wastewater system to be recognized with the New Mexico Environment Department Occupational Health and Safety Bureau’s highest designation for workplace safety – the “Zia Star.” Our partnership began in 2002.
- City of Sandy Springs, Ga. — We provide complete municipal management services including planning and zoning, administration, community development, parks and recreation, and more — everything except public safety. This partnership was the first of its kind in the U.S., and it began in 2005.
- Seattle Public Utilities, Wash. — We designed, constructed and now operate this 180-mgd water treatment facility, which serves most of the city of Seattle. The administrative building has earned LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. Our partnership began in 2004, and in 2006 our partnership and service was recognized by the National Council for Public-Private Partnerships.